Technology Addiction Awareness Scholarship
January 30, 2018
NUMBER OF AWARDS
About the application
- Applications are available online. A 140-character message is required of all applicants. The top 10 finalists must write a full-length essay.
- To help you understand the negative effects of too much screen time.
- Applicants must be residents of the United States, current or entering college or graduate school student of any level. Home-schooled students are also eligible. There is no age limit.
- The award may be used to pay for high school or college expenses.
- To apply for this Digital Privacy Scholarship, you must first create a free Digital Responsibility account