Oberndorf Lifeline to Completion Scholarship
May 2, 2017
NUMBER OF AWARDS
About the application
- Applications are available online.The scholarship will be paid once the student has submitted documentation of enrollment in a minimum of 6 semester hours in an associate degree program and submits an official transcript showing a minimum 3.0 GPA has been maintained.
- overcome unanticipated financial barriers preventing the completion of a student’s first college credential
- Applicants must be a Phi Theta Kappa member, Must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Must graduate within 18 months from the time of application
- The award may be used to pay for high school or college expenses.
- To apply for this Phi Theta Kappa's Oberndorf Lifeline to Completion Scholarship, you must first create a free online account