Gen and Kelly Tanabe Student Scholarship
Jul 31, 2017
NUMBER OF AWARDS
About the application
- Applicants must be 9th-12th-grade high school students, college students or graduate school students who are legal U.S. residents. Students may study any major and attend any college in the U.S.
- To assist high school, college and graduate school students with educational expenses to fulfill their dreams of a higher education
- Applicants must be residents of the United States, current or entering college or graduate school student of any level. Home-schooled students are also eligible. There is no age limit.
- The award may be used to pay for high school or college expenses.
- To apply for this Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship, you must first create a free Gen Kelly Tanabe Scholarship account